ADA Restroom Upgrades - Loafer Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- ADA Restroom Upgrades - Loafer Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade/modify the existing combination building at Loafer Creek Horse Camp and replace the existing combination buildings at Loafer Creek Group Camp in Lake Oroville State Recreation Area to provide ADA accessibility and improved visitor services, protect public health, and support continued use and maintenance. Install ADA parking stall and accessible pathway from parking lot to restrooms at each facility.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1,2; sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, and topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels, and the replacement of existing structures/facilities on the same site, retaining substantially the same purpose and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.