Archeology Camp Buildings Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Archeology Camp Buildings Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remodel kitchen/bath and cabin buildings by reconstructing, reroofing, rewiring, repainting, and replumbing. Install new appliances, and telephone service. Replace storage shed. Repair existing road. Install new decking between buildings. Repair outdoor sink. This project will repair deficiencies, extend the service life, and provide for the seasonal needs of a variety of volunteers groups.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the repair and modification of existing buildings and the addition of small appurtenant structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.