Expenditure of Public Trust Funds - San Diego Unified Port District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Expenditure of Public Trust Funds - San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the expenditure of public trust funds by the San Diego Unified Port District for the acquisition of a 1.81 acre parcel located adjacent to existing public trust lands in the City of Chula Vista, San Diego County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-0234
- Chula Vista
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no possibility that this activity may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.