John H. Bottomley III, Trustee and Marion W. Bottomley, Trustee of the John H. Bottomley and Marion W. Bottomley Trust Agreement dated October 27, 1980-Recreati
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- John H. Bottomley III, Trustee and Marion W. Bottomley, Trustee of the John H. Bottomley and Marion W. Bottomley Trust Agreement dated October 27, 1980-Recreati
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, boatlift, catwalk and mooring buoy and the retention of one additional existing mooring buoy.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1833
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1; sec. 15061, 2905
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities and this relatively minor activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.