Proposed Regulations for Permit Modification Classification, Public Notification, Applicability and Appeal Procedures, and Appeal Procedures for Permits
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Proposed Regulations for Permit Modification Classification, Public Notification, Applicability and Appeal Procedures, and Appeal Procedures for Permits
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Toxic Substances Control is proposing regulations that will provide reduced procedural requirements for obtaining authorization for minor changes to hazardous waste management activities at permitted and interim status facilities that are not regulated under the federal Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA). Additionally, the proposed regulations clarify the requirements for notices of specified modifications, set an effective date for certain permit appeals determinations, and establish a procedure for a certain type of permit modification appeal; the notice and appeals regulations apply to both RCRA and non-RCRA activities.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 25th floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 324-0705
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- title 14; sec. 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed regulations for notifications and appeals are procedual and are primarily a means of clarifying existing regulations and formalizing current practices. Again, there is no possibility of significant environmental effect from the proposed changes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.