Manifest Discrepancies Emergency Regulations Department Reference Number R-01-13
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Manifest Discrepancies Emergency Regulations Department Reference Number R-01-13
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The regulations implement a more stringent procedure for reporting unresolved manifest discrepancies involving certain types of wastes of special concern to the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Environmental Analysis, Regulations and Audits P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 322-6649
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Sec. 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The unresolved manifest discrepancy reporting procedure set forth by these regulations does not result in significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.