Penstock and Waste Gate Rebuilding
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Penstock and Waste Gate Rebuilding
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rebuild six of the eight penstock and waste gates in the forebay of the upper powerhouse. All work will be performed in conformance with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Historic Restoration including documentation. Work will be scheduled to avoid impacts to roosting bats.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the rebuilding of the historic structures in compliance with the Secreatry of the Interior's Standards for Treatment of Historic Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.