Transfer of Coverage to El Dorado County APN 34-266-21 (Smith)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Transfer of Coverage to El Dorado County APN 34-266-21 (Smith)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the sale and transfer of 120 square feet of potential coverage rights from Conservancy-owned land to a receiving parcel on which a private residence will be constructed. The transfer enables the receiving landowner to carry out the project without any net increase in the amount of existing land coverage in the hydrologically-related area.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5580
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3,5,17; Sec 15303,-05,-17
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction of small structures; minor alterations in land use limitations, open-space contracts or easements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.