Transfer of One Residential Development Right to El Dorado County APN 15-340-17 (NewField)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Transfer of One Residential Development Right to El Dorado County APN 15-340-17 (NewField)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the sale and transfer of one (1) residential development right from Conservancy-owned land to a receiving parcel on which a guest cottage will be constructed. The transfer enables the receiving land owner to carry out the project without any net increase in residential density in the Tahoe Basin.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530-542-5580 x 127
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C. 3, 5, Sec.15303,15305, 15317
- Reasons for Exemption
- The transfer of the residential development right will permit construction of a guest cottage which is exempt under class 3.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.