SC Edison - Crib Wall Firewrap Removal (01/02-A-14)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- SC Edison - Crib Wall Firewrap Removal (01/02-A-14)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of Southern California Edison replacing hazardous asbestos material from an existing crib wall. Vegetation will be trimmed but the roots will remain. Site hygiene will be ensured by qualified technicians trained in handling asbestos material. The current procedure for handling hazardous materials and for protecting the public will be followed.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5308
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1(b)(d), 2(c), 4, 30(a).
- Reasons for Exemption
- Sections: 15301, 15302, 15304, 15330 No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1). New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaces (class 2). Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (class 4). Project will prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance and consists of small or medium removal actions costing $1 million or less (class 30).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.