98-107 Relevel Campsites (01/02-A-27)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- 98-107 Relevel Campsites (01/02-A-27)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consists of regrading as well as relocating existing damaged campground facilities. Existing parking spurs require resurfacing.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2,4 Sect: 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced (class 2). Surface will be restored (class4f). Project does not result in the taking of endangered, rare, or threatened plant or animal species or significant erosion and sedimentation of surface waters (class 4f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.