Photovoltaic System Pumping Retrofit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Photovoltaic System Pumping Retrofit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove existing conventionally-powered electrical powered pump. Install a photovoltaic array in the maintenance yard to provide electrical power for new pumps. The project wil reduce electrical operation requirements. All ground disturbing activities will be monitored by a qualified archeologist.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 3; sec. 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the construction of small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.