Carpenter Shop Door Reconstruction
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Carpenter Shop Door Reconstruction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove the southern pair of entrance doors and reconstruct and install a pair of doors matching the north entrance doors. This project will restore the structure's most likely historic appearance.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class: 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the reconstruction of historical architectural features (doors) in accordance with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Property.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.