Demolish and Remove Espresso Building and ATM Building at Dodson's Corner (01/02-SD-45)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Demolish and Remove Espresso Building and ATM Building at Dodson's Corner (01/02-SD-45)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of demolition and removal of two free standing, non-historic small accessory structures that stand on a concrete pad. No disturbance of soil is involved.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.