Goat Canyon Enhancement Project - Archaeological Mitigation Testing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Goat Canyon Enhancement Project - Archaeological Mitigation Testing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of trenching in two areas using a rubber-tired backhoe for the purpose of archaeological and groundwater testing as required for the Goat Canyon Enhancement Project.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection, research, and experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. A biologist will ensure voidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.