Dodson Complex Retrofit (0102-SD-55, 0102-SD-56, 0102-SD-57, 0102-SD-58)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Dodson Complex Retrofit (0102-SD-55, 0102-SD-56, 0102-SD-57, 0102-SD-58)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of tenting for termites/insects, replacing or repairing the heating/air conditioning system, installing a security/fire alarm system, and installing seven partition walls in a non-historic vacant structure in a historic area in preparation for use as park sector headquarters. No historic, natural or cultural resources will be impacted; with the exception of the tenting, which will involve digging a shallow 3" trench around the structure in previously disturbed soil with no resources, all work will be done in the interior of the structure.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3768
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,2,3,4; Sec 15301,02,03,0
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. New structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Surface will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.