Mission Bay (Circuit 741) Directional Bore Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Mission Bay (Circuit 741) Directional Bore Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrading the existing electrical circuit and providing a redundant electrical circuit to this area along West Mission Bay Drive. Directional Bore will be utilized to install 4-6 inch high density polyethylene conduits under Mission Bay parallel to the bridge.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San
San Diego, CA
Phone : 858 467-12987
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1. 15302, class 2,
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15303, Class 3. The bore project is in support of a project to improve the reliability of service to an existing facility and the visible structures (ie handholes) into which the conduits in the bore hold will terminate are relatively small (ie 6'Wx9.5'Lx7'D).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.