Claremont High School Science Classroom Renovation and New Construction
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Claremont Unified School District (CUSD)
- Document Title
- Claremont High School Science Classroom Renovation and New Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Renovate existing science classrooms, upgrade infrastructure, convert existing classrooms into lab science facilities. Construct additional four science classrooms to meet school's science graduation requirement and student requrest for science classes.
- Contact Information
Claremont Unified School District
2080 N. Mountain Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711-2697
Phone : (909) 398-0602
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15314 Minor Additions to Schools
- Reasons for Exemption
- The renovation of the existing science classrooms and the construction of four additional science classrooms constitutes a minor addition to an existing school within existing school grounds where the addition will not increase original student capacity by more than 25% or ten classrooms.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.