Pacific MDF Self Contained Electric Generator Design Review DR-2002-03 Pacific MDF Products Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside, City of (City of Riverside)
- Document Title
- Pacific MDF Self Contained Electric Generator Design Review DR-2002-03 Pacific MDF Products Inc.
- Document Type
- CON - Early Consultation
- Present Land Use
- Heavy Industrial (M-2). The General Plan designation is Heavy Industrial (HI).
- Document Description
- An application to approve a design review to allow installation of an electric generation system that would burn waste sawdust to generate electric power. The manufacturing process consists of sawing, moulding, and priming the MDF board to create the finished product. The manufacturing process generates a large amount of sawdust during the moulding machining proces. This sawdust is accumulated at the rate of 30 to 50 tons per day.
- Contact Information
City of Riverside, Planning Department
3900 Main Street 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
Phone : (916) 632-4020
- Parcel #
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Major Industrial Projects California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 3 California Energy Commission California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 California State Lands Commission Resources Agency Resources, Recycling and Recovery
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.