Bidwell Canyon Marina Access and Low Water Parking Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways
- Document Title
- Bidwell Canyon Marina Access and Low Water Parking Project
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- The project area is located within the Bidwell Canyon State Recreation Area.
- Document Description
- Installation of marina access and low water parking adjacent to existing marina access parking within the Bidwell Canyon Marina State Recreation Area.
- Contact Information
James DiGiorgio, P.E.
Boating and Waterways, Department of
2000 Evergreen Street Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8131
- Lake Oroville
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Recreational (Marina access and low water parking)
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Cultural Resources Geology/Soils Hydrology/Water Quality Public Services Recreation Transportation Wetland/Riparian
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 3 (DOT) California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Department of Water Resources Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 (RWQCB)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.