City of Anderson proposes to abandon Lassen Way to help consolidate the Shasta District Fairgrounds property that is currently bisected by this road by removing Lassen Way from its current designation "Collector" from the City of Anderson General Plan and according to precedures set forth by the California Streets and Highways Act.
Lassen Way between Highway 273 and Fairgrounds Drive
Notice of Determination
City of Anderson
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.