Vacant/Zoning: CO-1/General Plan Designation: Commercial Office
The project is the site acquisition, construction, and operation of a K-6 elementary school for grades K-6 on an approximately 12 acre portion of the former San Bernardino County Medical Center Campus. The project also includes a preschool facility for up to 24 children. The school could ultimately serve up to 900 students and 86 staff at any one time.
Board of Education, San Bernardino City Unified School District
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
San Bernardino City Unified School District
777 North F Street
San Bernardino, CA 92410
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.