Proposed Plan / Draft Remedial Action Plan Operable Unit 1 B Installation Restoration Program IRP 3 and IRP 12
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Proposed Plan / Draft Remedial Action Plan Operable Unit 1 B Installation Restoration Program IRP 3 and IRP 12
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Currently zoned as Public & Institutional compatible with the City of Tustin's General Plan designation of "MCAS Tustin Specific Plan."
- Document Description
- The preferred remedial action is identified as alternative 7 in the PP/draft RAP and consists of excavation and treatment of Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)- contaminated soil from hot spots, and extraction and treatment of VOC contaminated groundwater from hot spots and containment wells. Extracted groundwater will be treated using a Granulated Activated Carbon Treatment System.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
5796 Corporate Ave.
Cypress, CA 92710
Phone : (714) 484-5418
- Irvine Santa Ana Tustin
- Cross Streets
- Red Hill Ave, Barranca Pkwy, and Edinger Ave.
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 430-28-6, 434-02-01, 434-06-08
- State Highways
- Metrolink (SCRRA)
- Tustin, Irvine, Santa Ana USD
- Peters Canyon Channel
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Agriculture and Forestry Resources Air Quality Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Noise
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Major Industrial Projects California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW) California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency Resources, Recycling and Recovery State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance California Department of Transportation, District 12 (DOT) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 (RWQCB)
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.