The operator proposes to establish riparian vegetation along the banks of Morrison Creek. The project is located on Morrison Creek downstream of East Side Road between the cities of Ukiah and Hopland in Mendocino County. The project is located on Morrison Creek immediately upstream of its confluence with the Russian River, in Assessor's Parcel Number 187-150-01. this section of steam has been channelized with earth and gravel levees.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.