The project is a nominal 91.4-megawatt, simple-cycle power plant, on a seven-acre fenced site within a 20-acre parcel. The project will consist of the power plant, an onsite 70-kV switchyard, and approximately 550 feet of new 70-kV transmission line. Natural gas for the facility will be delivered via approximately 2.2 miles of new 12-inch pipeline that will connect to the existing Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas) Line 800 transmission pipeline, approximately one mile south of the intersection of 25th Avenue and the Avenal Cutoff.
California Energy Commission
1516 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Department of Water Resources
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.