Replace RR 1 Exterior Walkway (01/02-SD-50)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace RR 1 Exterior Walkway (01/02-SD-50)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing the existing walkway around RR 1 with 2000 psi Concrete. The new walkway will be 5 feet wide and slope 1/4 inch per feet away from the building in order to meet ADA specification.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2(b),4(a,f) & Sec 15302,04
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.