Scenery Flying System Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Scenery Flying System Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing line and sandbag scenery flying system with a modern "counterweight" system backstage at Woodland Opera House State Historic Park to protect employee safety and improve operation. Existing system is not historic; it was built in the 1980s as a recreation of the 19th century mechanism. Therefore, one sandbag line will be left in place as an example for visitors.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities and mechanical equipment, involving negligible expansion beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.