Repair/Refinish Floors - Main Level of Governor's Mansion
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Repair/Refinish Floors - Main Level of Governor's Mansion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Clean, repair, and refinish the public floors on the main level of the old Governor's Mansion at Governor's Mansion State Historic Park to protect, preserve, and support continued maintenance of the historic resources.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair and rehabilitation of an historic resource in a manner consistent with the Secretary ofthe Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995) Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.