California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Mt. Shasta Forest Property Owners Association Timberland Conversion
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
This project consists of the issuance of a Timberland Conversion permit exempting 93.0 acres of timberland from Forest Practice Act tree planting requirements. The area will remain zoned Rural Residential following the removal of forest growth along existing roads for road improvement work. This is Site II Timberland.
California Department of Forestry
and Fire Protection
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA 94244-2460
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.