California Department of Transportation, District 6
San Joaquin Rail Corridor Capacity Improvement
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The proposal is to install a second track from south of Escalon to Stockton to enhance efficiency of rail traffic within the San Joaquin Rail Corridor. This project will include installing fill adjacent to the existing track; installing the second track over the whole alignment; installing new sidings where needed; upgrading and replacing existing signal systems; and purchase of about 20 acres of new right-of-way along the 20.4 mile alignment.
Caltrans, District 6
2015 E. Shields Ave, Ste 100
Fresno, CA 93726
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.