Fish & Game #3
NOD - Notice of Determination
Install a 42 inch outfall structure on the north bank of Sand Creek approximately 600 feet west of Fairview Avenue in Brentwood, Contra Costa County. The outfall structure will follow the County modified B-50 design utilizing loose rock riprap. Approximately 420 square feet of the north bank and bed will be impacted. SAA #R3-2001-0980.
Department of Fish and Game, Region 3
Notice of Determination
California Department of Fish and Game
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.