California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Streambed Alteration Agreement R3-2001-0297
NOD - Notice of Determination
The applicant proposes three projects; 1) Water drafting from a Class I watercourse (Mallo Pass Creek); 2) Water drafting from a permanent water tank that diverts water from a Class II watercourse; 3) Installation of a rocked ford Class II watercourse crossing for a proposed truck road. The proposed projects are associated with Timber Harvest Plans 1-01-051 MEN and 1-01-225 MEN. The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement 2001-0297 pursuant to Section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, John Andersen, Mendocino Redwood Company.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.