Application to proceed construction and operation of a Child Daycare facility with a capacity of over 50 children. The children will range in ages from infant, toddler and preschool. The children will come mostly from the city limits of the City of Avenal. The facility will be owned by the City of Avenal and operated by West Hills Community College. There will be financial assistance available to most families using the facility. The City will use State and Federal funds through grants and loans to enable the facility to be operational.
City Hall City of Avenal
919 Skyline Blvd.
Avenal, CA 93402
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.