Residence Road Construction and Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Residence Road Construction and Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a connecting gravel road between two existing roads at Empire Mine State Historic Park to re-route current residential traffic around historic mine yard area, protecting the historic resources and improving public safety.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.