Install ADA Restrooms - Ayala Cove
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install ADA Restrooms - Ayala Cove
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three single unit unisex ADA compliant restrooms, with accessible drinking fountains and walkways, at Ayala Cove in Angel Island State Park to improve visitor accessibility and services, and protect public health and safety. A five-foot wide ADA accessible trail will also be constructed from the Cove lawn area to the new lower platform restroom and platform group picnic area.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing public facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels, and the construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities/structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.