Eastwood Group Camp ADA Renovation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Eastwood Group Camp ADA Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct ADA-compliant structures and facilities, including four comfort stations, two ramadas, three drinking fountains and two tent sites at the Alice Eastwood Group Camp in Mount Tamalpais State Park to improve visitor accessibility and services, protect visitor health and safety, and support continued use and maintenance of the site. Level existing group sites to ADA standards and install ADA accessible campground furniture. Install three five-foot wide trails to provide ADA access to facilities. Demolish four existing pit toilets; fill and seal pits. Install a new septic system and leach field to service comfort stations. Repave and restripe parking lot.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-9791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, and topographical features, including the demolition of several individual small structures and involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels. A limited number of new, small facilities and structures will also be constructed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.