Lake Natoma Archaeological Site Assessment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Lake Natoma Archaeological Site Assessment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Survey and record archaeological sites and features at Lake Natoma within Folsom Lake State Recreation Area, including ten previously recorded middens that will be mapped and tested for depth and integrity. Previously recorded sites will be re-recorded to current standards and a permanent datum established for each recorded site to assist in the protection and preservation of the resource.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 653-6995
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection, research, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.