Sempervirens Dam Spillway Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sempervirens Dam Spillway Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair/reconstruct and stabilize the existing Sempervirens Dam Spillway at Big Basin Redwoods State Park to protect public safety, preserve the existing structure, and support continued use and maintenance.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing facilities and topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.