Parkway Calabasas Recycled Water Bridge Crossing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Parkway Calabasas Recycled Water Bridge Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of a an 8" recycled water line, 2400 feet in length to provide recycled water service to the north side of Ventura freeway to reduce the use of potable water use.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Headquarters
Division of Clean Water Programs 1001 I Street, 16th. Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Sec. 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of an extension of a recycled water pipeline to customers within 2400 feet of existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.