El Morro Leachfield Testing Wells(01/02-OC-14)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- El Morro Leachfield Testing Wells(01/02-OC-14)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of conducing hydrological analysis of an existing leach field for El Morro Trailer Park, by constructing groundwater monitoring wells at El Morro Beach up gradient from the existing leachwells under the beachfront access road, and two groundwater monitoring wells down gradient from existing leach fields in the canyon bottom. Canyon well will be in disturbed soil with no native vegetation; at both sites wells will be supported by 2" pipe, caped and located so vehicle/pedestrian access is not impeded. Sample holes will be immediately filled and recompacted.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4ef, 9, Sec. 15304, 15309
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment. Surface will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.