Cultural Resources Storage Building
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Cultural Resources Storage Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of constructing a 20' by 100' building for storage of cultural resources. The project was recently submitted to State Clearinghouse and was assigned SCH Number 2002028348. The building dimensions have sjanged from 20' by 85' to 20' by 100'.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project consists of the construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.