Replace Existing Roof (01/02-CCG-08)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Existing Roof (01/02-CCG-08)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing an existing roof in-kind on an historic structure.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 31; Sec. 15302, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. New roof will be replaced in-kind on existing structure. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conservation or reconstruction of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.