Hydrologic Study at Sodium Springs (01/02-A-30)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Hydrologic Study at Sodium Springs (01/02-A-30)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installing several Piezometers within 4" diameter tubes to measure underground water flow.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.