Repair/Repave Surfwood/E Pinewood/W Pinewood Campground Loops
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Repair/Repave Surfwood/E Pinewood/W Pinewood Campground Loops
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and repave the Surfwood, East Pinewood and West Pinewood campground loops at MacKerricher State Park. Restripe and designate handicap-accessible parking stalls. Work will be confined to existing footprints. Roots encroaching on paved area will be "ramped over" with a leveling course of asphalt concrete.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing facilities and involves negligible expansion of current usage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.