Historic Structure Condition Reports/Evaluations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Historic Structure Condition Reports/Evaluations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Evaluate and document condition of four historic brick blocks (multiple structures) and four historic stand-alone buildings in the National Historic Landmark District of Columbia State Historic Park to diagnose factors contributing to deterioration and support conservation, preservation, and continued maintenance/repair.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection, research, and resource evaluation activities which will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. Since the structures involved are historic in nature, all work will be conducted in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Inerior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.