Clear Creek Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Clear Creek Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project entails the construction of a new double-span reinforced concrete bridge over Clear Creek to provide access to the National Environmental Eduction Development (NEED) Camp at the same site as an existing bridge. The existing bridge, piers, and fill approaches will be removed and the areas restored. The purpose of the project is to replace the existing bridge with a longer bridge, improve channel hydralicas, and reduce annual cyclical maintenance costs.
- Contact Information
James C. Pedri
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4845
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the construction of a bridge at the same site as an existing bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.