Replace Gutter and Drain System - Historic Mountain Theater Restroom
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Gutter and Drain System - Historic Mountain Theater Restroom
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a replacement gutter and drain system to roof eaves of the historic Mountain Theater Restroom (Dressing Room) to protect and preserve structure, protect visitor safety, support continued maintenance, and improve visitor services.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31, Sec. 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and reconstruction of an historic resource, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.