Install Underground Electrical Cable - Mountain Theater
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Install Underground Electrical Cable - Mountain Theater
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an underground cable connecting existing electrical service from the kitchen to the stage at the Mountain Theater in Mount Tamalpais State Park, to supply the electrical needs for sound systems and lighting.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing public facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.