District-wide Lead Paint Survey
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- District-wide Lead Paint Survey
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sample paint (one inch sample) on all built structures within the Marin State Park District to determine presence of lead, improve future project planning, and protect public health and safety.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Sec. 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection, research, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. Work on historic resources will be conducted in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.