Rehabilitate Exterior-Historic Mountain Theater
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Rehabilitate Exterior-Historic Mountain Theater
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair/rehabiliate the exterior of the historic Mountain Theater at Mount Tamalpais State Park to preserve and protect the structure, protect public safety, and support continued maintenance. Also, clear around foundation to promote proper drainage and replace existing non-historic split rail fence with fence that matches building timbers.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 31 Sec. 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing non-historic public structures, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels, and the maintenance, repair, stabilization, and rehabilitation of an historic structure in a manner cinsistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.